Our Last Days in Houston

One last photo of Avery and Addie playing together in our Houston home: Keith's mom, Avery, and Addie spent our last night over at my parent's house so Keith and I could finish up packing before the big move. I stole some of the photos my parents took during their stay.
Avery always loves going to Nana's for the cookies:

And I'm guessing this is Avery's "Please give me another cookie because I'm cute" pose:

My sister Angela came by to get some time in with her nieces:
Avery adores Angela and her husband Scott, but has a hard time saying "Angela"
and just refers to both of them as "Scott(s)": A Little Nana and Addie Time- They managed to match their hair color perfect for the pic:
Followed by Papa Time:

My parents also managed to get my favorite picture of the two of them playing together:









No comments: