Around the House Indoor Antics

As usual, Avery never lets the day go drab:
I brought out the Jump N Go for Addie's enjoyment, but Avery decided she needed a turn first. Luckily, Addie was pretty amused just sitting in her Exersaucer and watching her crazy sister go buck wild in it:
But she soon grew weary. "When's my turn, Mom?"Addie soon sees what all the hype is about:Not really... she enjoyed being in it for about two minutes and then got freaked out about how it spins unexpectedly and hasn't enjoyed being in it since. Addie loves kicking, so I thought this toy would be right up her alley. But Addie also has a huge fear for the unexpected, and that fear apparently spades her love for kicking:
As soon as Addie makes a noise when waking up from her naps, Avery is in her bedroom screaming and squealing and laughing. On this day, Avery ran in and decided to join in on the crib fun before I knew what happened. She gave me a look like "What Mom- is this going to be a problem?" Apparently, Addie had no problem joining in on the craziness:
Avery proudly discovers plastic spoon glasses:
Addie will probably be demanding in the future when it comes to footwear. She loves going after other peoples' feet when they're wearing colorful socks or shoes. She gets pretty excited when I put socks or shoes on her as well, but it never occurred to me until I was putting up laundry one day that wearing my colorful socks would be even more thrilling to her:

Avery never gets tired of dressing up with Princess shoes and tiaras (never mind me power napping on Addie's blanket in the background):
And while Avery was busy and distracted pretending to be a princess, Addie was pleased to finally get a hold of one of Avery's precious-not-to-be-touched-by-ANYONE princess dolls:

















No comments: